The quickest way to contact Jenni is by text – 07546295968
Or phone the above number email@example.com
Facebook – Jenni’s Dru Yoga
Class information – what do I need to know?
Initially you will be asked to complete a registration form including information about your medical history. If there is any change to this information it is important that you inform me immediately.
- Please wear comforatable clothing such as leggings or jogging bottoms and t-shirt. There is no need for special footwear as the movements are done in bare feet.
- Please bring along a mat and blanket if possible although they are avaliable.
- It is advisable not to eat a large meal for at least 2 hours before the class.
- Switch off mobile phones during the session.
- Please bring along some water as it is important to keep your body hydrated.
Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:45pm
at Green Hammerton Village Hall YO26 8AE
All classes cost £5 per person. Please bring along a mat and blanket. There is a loyalty scheme where every tenth class is free – please collect a special card at class.
If you would like to join a class, you will be asked to complete and return a registration form (see link below).