The quickest way to contact Jenni is by text – 07546295968
Or phone the above number jennidruyoga.gmail.com
Facebook – Jenni’s Dru Yoga
Class information – what do I need to know?
Initially you will be asked to complete a registration form including information about your medical history. If there is any change to this information it is important that you inform me immediately.
- Please wear comforatable clothing such as leggings or jogging bottoms and t-shirt. There is no need for special footwear as the movements are done in bare feet.
- Please bring along a mat and blanket if possible although they are avaliable.
- It is advisable not to eat a large meal for at least 2 hours before the class.
- Switch off mobile phones during the session.
- Please bring along some water as it is important to keep your body hydrated.
- For outdoor yoga please dress in layers appropriate to the weather.
Wednesdays, 7 – 8.15pm
at Minskip Village Hall, Minskip, Boroughbridge
Special meditation class on Weds 26th July 2017 at 7pm (this replaces the usual class structure)
There will be NO classes at MINSKIP during the month of August – classes commence Weds 6th Sept)
Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:45pm
at Green Hammerton Village Hall YO26 8AE
There will NO classes at Green Hammerton on Thursdays, 3rd and 10th August
All classes cost £5 per person. Please bring along a mat and blanket. There is a loyalty scheme where every tenth class is free – please collect a special card at class.
Private session one to one at £30 per session – Private group sessions of 5 and over students £45 per hour
Meditation Class including body movements and relaxation – are held monthly at classes at Minskip village hall, 7pm on Wednesdays. Please look out for dates on this blog and facebook.
Always looking for different, unusual and inspiring venues for yoga. If you know of a venue that offers that extra something, please let me know – thank you.
If you would like to join a class you will be asked to complete and return a registration form (see link below).