The quickest way to contact Jenni is by text – 07546295968
Or phone the above number email@example.com
Facebook – Garden Room Therapies
Class or private session information – what do I need to know?
Initially you will be asked to complete a registration form including information about your medical history. If there is any change to this information it is important that you inform me immediately.
- Please wear comforatable clothing such as leggings or jogging bottoms and t-shirt. There is no need for special footwear as the movements are done in bare feet.
- Please bring along a mat and blanket if possible although they are avaliable.
- It is advisable not to eat a large meal for at least 2 hours before the class.
- Switch off mobile phones during the session.
- Please bring along some water as it is important to keep your body hydrated.
- For outdoor yoga please dress in layers appropriate to the weather.
Wednesdays, 7 – 8.15pm
at Minskip Village Hall, Minskip, Boroughbridge
Special meditation class on Weds 25th October 2017 at 7pm (this replaces the usual class structure) You do not need to be a regular member to attend these classes.
Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:45pm
at Green Hammerton Village Hall YO26 8AE
All classes cost £5 per person. Please bring along a mat and blanket. There is a loyalty scheme where every tenth class is free – please collect a special card at class.
Private session one to one at £30 per session – Private group sessions of 3 to 5 people £45 per session
REDUCTIONS: Regular individual sessions – £20 per session. Registered class students – £25 (for an initial session)
Meditation Class including body movements and relaxation – are held monthly at classes at Minskip village hall, 7pm on Wednesdays. Please look out for dates on this blog and facebook.
Finding it hard to come to weekly class – how about a monthly session at a time of your convenience at £30 or even share it with a friend for £15 each (cheaper than attending a weekly class). The session will be specific to your requirements plus you will receive a daily practice plan.
If you would like to join a class or have an individual session, you will be asked to complete and return a registration form (see link below).