I have been delighted by the interest in these classes, so I wanted to explain alittle more about what will be included and what to do next if you are interested.
I am so excited to offer these classes and aim to make them fun, informative and life enhancing for the whole family. Inspired by Lisa Miller, PH.D (The Spiritual Child: 2015) states ‘Spirituality is an untapped resource in our understanding of human development, resilience and illness, and health and healing. The absence of support for children’s spiritual growth has contributed to alarming rates of childhood and adolescent emotional suffering and behaviours that put them at risk.’
Please do not be worried by the term spirituality, for me it taps in to the natural resource we all have access to but over the years of living in this modern culture we have lost that ability to connect to it. Children are natural spiritual beings excited about the world around them, eager to find out more and ready to engage with it. We, as parents/teachers need to listen more and help our young ones be curious and use their inner resources to fulfil their true potential.
- Dru movements can be used to support the immune system, relax the nervous system and facilitate the physical body to let go of emotional tightness.
- Breathing techniques such as the pigeon breath can help us breath more deeply, help asthma sufferers and helps support our immune system against illnesses.
- Focus work/meditation is a lifetime gem. This super power does so much and there is lots of evidence to support its health benefits. From my experience it increases your resilience to deal with any stressful situation, it supports your bodies healing system and it simply makes you feel younger and happier!
- Relaxation gives your body the opportunity to heal, restore and re balance.
- Each class connects with each other to build on your experience and enhance your practice therefore it is beneficial to book as many classes as you can. At the first class you will be given a welcome pack full of goodies and information. Included will be your own journal to enable you as a family to create a beautiful keepsake with inspirational cards, affirmations, gifts and your own thoughts, so your yoga journey does not have to end in August 2018. I will be sharing my aromatherapy knowledge for each of us to make our own de stressing potions.
What do I do if I am interested? Email me at email@example.com and I will email you with a registration form. Please return the form by 16th July with payment to secure a place. If you are not sure how many days you want to book please send payment for the first class only and then you can pay the subsequent classes on the day. If you pay for all the classes by 16th July there is a 20% reduction.
- If the classes are cancelled by me then you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the classes you will receive no refund
- If you cancel with at least 24 hours notice, you will receive 50% refund of your payment.